Thursday, September 26, 2019

The Progressive Era




Image result for Antiwar pictures

I don't really follow the news as much as I probably should so the bombings is news to me and i love America but why are we still fighting the middle east.  We Don't need to be in a war in order to survive, but that is kind of what it seems like.  We are getting into trouble it seems like all the time recently and I won't just blame Trump like others might but he is a little more reckless than some presidents before him especially with his presence on social media.  I have no interest in America getting into a war that could turn into a world war, we don't need to deal with another one of those we have already had two to many. 

Antiwar.com says that Yemen town mourns family of fifteen after a U.S. air strike.  We are not helping anyone my instigating or retaliating against others.  People already know that the U.S. is a powerful and dominant army if trifled with so why do we insist on fighting nonsense wars that just wind up killing our fellow Americans, I know if I were in the military it would seem like my job is pointless with out someone to fight but the military isn't about finding someone to fight it is about being able to defend the place you call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment